Jet Flow High Flow
The Jet Flow Double Lumen High Flow Catheter can be utilized for long term implantation where conventional means of access have been exhausted or are contraindicated. The fully biocompatible polyurethane material conforms well to the vessel anatomy, resulting in higher patient tolerance during extended use. Unlike most polyurethane, this material is solvent resistant, withstanding all major iodine and alcohol based disinfectants.Contact Us
- 14.5FR diameter allows HIGH FLOW ACCESS.
- Round catheter permits easier insertion and less patient discomfort than oval designs.
- Less than 5% recirculation, due to strategically placed arterial return ports.
- Priming volume designation for ease of catheter maintenance.
- Tear away Jet Peel Cath supplied with sets.
- Radiopaque polyurethane material is solvent resistant, withstanding all major iodine and alcohol based disinfectants